May 23, 2012

I'm alive


It's dead, I know my blog is dead since last month I never update the blog.

As my closer friends, you all might know what happened on me between these few weeks.

Obviously, I'm clear what I've did and what I'm doing now. I need more private and teenager-time which I'd lost before.
For me, family and friends would be the first. I don't care about relationship and eventually I didn't know about it. Yea, maybe you say I'm escaping the fact and I'm selfish. Cancer did this, ain't?

I planning for my future, my dreams. I have to achieve it before it come.
I want to be a successful girl, no matter is about earning, friendship, socialize, knowledge, just gain all!

I'm really 3-minutes-hot-temperature people. I played piano, but only when exam comes, after all piano is only a decoration at home. I make my room and house clean, but it will only maintain the nice and tidy view for 2 days max. I tried to study, I failed. Everything is just because of a word - LAZY.

Seeing all of my friends owned high achievement, but I got nothing. I never regret not to study well in school days because I clearly know that I am not a bookworm. I enjoy entertaining, co-curriculum, scouting, travels. 
Is a doomsday for me when I have a short chat with cousin during last dinner. Is about earning. I realize I really earn a super tiny little money. Dad paid me 40k for Diploma certs but I get myself nothing but enjoying the relaxing and satisfying life. I'm totally sucks!!

I have to prepare everything and better set a target for myself.

Yeap! I did. I'm ready for achieve a small-dream in my teenage life, very soon.
Thanks for the support :)
I'll post up if I'm free and I willing do to so.

Gonna be more and more independent, not to afraid walking alone, family are always aside.
I'm trying to outing with besties and long-time-no-see friend after that sad case. I found out that I'm really foreveralone if I still abandon friendship. I love all of my friends, especially those bitchies. <3 
They knew me a lot although I'm not willing to tell so much to them sometimes,cause I think to keep myself secret and private. They will appear when I need them, staying all the time with me.


One of the 14 years friend is graduated. Proud of him, a hard Diploma student, who is going to US soon. Stay safe and please contact with us often, let us know about your things and I'll send you my address bitch!! I don't understand why you don't know my address even my house plat since you knew me for 14 years!! Henggg ><

Wish everyone's life is fill with lots of love and one thing I have to say is, 
WE ARE STILL YOUNG, MAKE A TARGET AND FULFILL IT!! 
MAKE YOUR TEENAGE LIFE COLORFUL AND MEANINGFUL!!!!!


p/s: I'm joining IIR,10km goshhh!! I can't even running nonstop for 2km. God bless me. Run for Fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment