Mar 13, 2012

13/03/2012

As usual, never update my blog for thousand years.

Many sweet and joyful things happened between this few months.


My super lovely dad's 51st birthday celebration is going smooth. Have our dinner at a seafood restaurant. Dad elder than me 30 years old. A work-like-cow man who earned a lot for his family, giving everything fine for children and wife. Never wants to buy any extra stuff like clothes or even shorts. Day by day, month by month, looking dad's face, wrinkles and pigment came out, saw dad's hand trembling one day when I spotted him working on tiny stuff. Heart broken... Every time when I went temple class and sang the song lyric which is meaningful and touching, first thing came into my mind was parent's face. A sentence is super deep touched my heart " wrinkles couldn't rub off, but is most beautiful " ( in chinese) Hope one day dad and mom will follow me to temple class, is my wish.

Wishing daddy health and wealth everyday, be happy every second and safety wherever he go and drive.

Parents is always the best friends and best heart to heart talk partner ever. One month ago, my friend's dad just passed away in his dream. Is complicated to explain about this but I hope my friend's family can live without suffering. Please be happy and appreciate your family, friends and your partner. No one knows what will happen in the next second, love them and love yourself too! Be tough Mei Mei!! As your friend, I'll support you and we will lend our helping hand whenever you need us although we are far apart.

A memorable day with happy pictures on dad's birthday :

 Dad and Mum <3

 Buy me ice-cream cake on my birthday, I love it!

 Left Eddie bro this year, imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment