Sep 27, 2011

Euro Rockss!!


Muahahahahaha!!! I'm in the pub again, after one and a half years! 
It's not actually a crowded and messy club. It's only for dinner and beers?
Whatever, this is the place I wanted come since the place is so attractive.

Went for Euro House after dinner with dear colleagues.
Is a small place which I went here before, but before that here ain't a pub.
Is a cafe with comfy environment. But it's already moved or whatever, and now became Euro House!!

Every Kampar and Ipohrian must come! The music is nice, foods are...(saliva drops), environment is good. But the only thing I totally anger is, THE AIRCOND!!! OMFG!!
Please, don't choose to sit upstairs if you booked table. There are only 3 tables at upstairs and comes with 2 airconds. But unfortunately, we're not sitting in front of the aircond!! We never walk and dance, sweat to the max and we only sit on the chair!! I HATE SWEATING WHILE DRESSING UP!!

Seriously, this is the thing Euro needa alter. Or maybe add some stand fan right beside our the tables?

Okay, bad things past and let's talk about the environment. 
Here is the main door of Euro, is easy to find the place. But only if you know where is previous 凉风.


It is really Italian style. They serve Italian foods and imported beer. Wine, Champagne, Liquour, Hot and Cold non-alcohol drinks pun ada. I love the way of renovation they have.  Especially the bricks!! Will definitely build in to our new house soon =] And here are the scenes in Euro.

I am not going with gang of crazy bitch babes or oldies classmates, so I'm not feeling too exciting. And what I did was doing research for Apple. Haha!! I found out that, every single table of customers AT LEAST have 2 Apple products on their table. As I counted, ONLY i4, agak agak have over 20 plus. And iPad have at least 10. I think customers of that night is not more than 100. Just an approximate. Wow, Apple is rock too!!

Inilah menu dia.



Told you I'd quit from BEER!! But as long as I never do something out of my personal rules, I will drink, and only depends on my moody. And here comes my first Hoegaarden. WTF!! Sophia told us it taste like Shandy. I trusted her 100%ly. How nerd I am!!! But then, it really taste good and nice to drink =] Only cost RM28 for full pint! Long long once la. I never drink beer anymore la.


Sis Bamboo.
And I think my lips get infection again!! I need some suggestion on HOW TO CURE?
Itchy, painful after scratch!! Less in Vitamin B?


The future Pharmacist, Sophia Tan a.k.a our new friend xD
Good luck in your future! And take care at UK =]

Condition of my camera on that night ain't so good. Even bright flash couldn't camouflage our weakness of face T.T

The Celestine Chiong

That's all for Euro!! It's really a nice place to go. Hang out more teenagers!! Really feel like I'm getting older and older as nenek..

Last but not least, I have to remind you that you have to do reservation before went there, especially on weekend!! And ladies, please pay attention, every 5pm to 12am from Monday to Thursday is LADIES NIGHT!! You can get a glass of FREE FLOW House Wine on the bar. Still hesitating? Grab one now!!

Here are the details of Euro House:
Contact Number : 05-255 5532
Address : No. 51, Jalan Hussien, 30250 Ipoh, Perak.
WI-FI : Available but some times cut down automatically.
Join their page in FB now at here Euro House!!


2 comments: