Sep 22, 2011

Baby Polo

Hello hello, finally I have shortsighted and "flash" on both of my eyes.

Don't know why, wearing specs is my dream in primary school. Maybe it looks stylish?
I used to play with my brother's specs even bring it to school, how childish I am.

And here comes elder me.
Maybe my eyes are tired since I wore contact lenses from this year on,
Besides I never take special care for my eyes like put eye drops after removed lenses.
Moreover, I was facing in front with screen for more than 6 hours per day.
It makes my eyes became dry plus dry!!

Until one evening when I driving back home from Ipoh,
my eyes felt vague and this happened continuously make my feel insecure.
I couldn't drive especially in the night. Car's light makes my eyes hurt and became like this ->    =.=
Sunlight in the morning will also affect my eyes when I'm driving, I will felt very very sleepy if I spotted sunlight. That's why sunglasses is needed while driving on the long way road.



Finally, boyfriend accompany me to have vision check up.
I did the first check up at Kampar, luckily I haven't make an order for the specs.
Because my aunt said that the shop is not PRO enough even my grandma felt very dizzy after the new specs.
So, I choose to have my second check up at S.L. Chan which recommended by aunt.
I feel glad to trust my aunt's word, because this optical shop not only provide basic check up service,
they also check everything for you attentively. For example they check your eyeball (whether healthy or not), through computer and their eyes, drop a little liquid into my eyes to check the oxygenated part, and others which I not really remember.

And here is the frame that I'd chosen, is already THE MOST beautiful frame.
Most of the frames are for kids =[

Polo Smith <3



( Feel a bit proud of the way of my captured, so artist ....LMAO)


And the component is made from wood ( only the outer layer ), inside is kinda like plastic.
Not get to use it when the first week I wore, because of the smell.



And here comes my face without specs. ( ignore my dark eye circles )



Tata, really became 4 eyes girl at last =[


Did you take note any different on the following 2 pics? Left eye and right eye.



Yeah, my right eye slightly covered by the frame which means, my right ear is more lower than the left one.
I think probably of human being is also like that with different height of their ears, right?


 Last but not the least, I bought this when I'm having first time vision check up.
This is a lubricant eye drops introduce by the staff.
I get to used this is because, I'm wearing color contact lenses everyday for almost 10 hours plus facing the screen make my eyes dry and occur deoxygenated appearance. Boyfriend can seen the white spots on both of my eyes through the computer when the girl check for me, that is the problem of deoxygenated of eyeball. But after I using this for 1 week while waiting for my specs, my eyes turn good and clearer than before.

So when I back to take my new specs, they do check up for me again.
And good news came, my eyes left just a few white spots after using this.Happy!!
For those girls who wearing color contact lenses, you might facing the same problem like me.
I will introduce you to use this eye drops.


It only can be used when you open the cover and make sure you finish it before 12 hours.
Due to it is preservative-free products, it cannot put longer.
Besides, I also found the lubricant which can be used while I am wearing contact lenses, it this!!
I used eye-mo as lubricant at first but it does deeply hurt my eyes when I drop. Don't be another stupid like me. Use this! I am using this everyday now to prevent my eyes dehydrated again.
It only cost RM35 and contain 32 eye drops inside the box.


 I will be more take care of my eyes after this, between, L.O.V.E baby Polo Smith much much <3
And thank you for the boyfriend to paid this baby for me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment