Aug 12, 2011

oOoOoops!!!





This is a once-in-a-life-time that I should faced!
Damn it! I was crying when this happened, because I was alone and I'm just standing right beside the super fast main road!

Obviously, I'd overcome this by myself and yeah, the main mirror of my car broken due to the "jumping" stone!!
I was almost late in the morning and used to drove through high way so that I can save 15 minutes.
But bad things happened, I was driving in between a huge lorry and few cars in front, back, and on my left hand side. I don't have any space to cut queue or whatever. So just followed with the lane.

A "poooooook" sounds came in a sudden and my first imagine is, ooops, tyre of the car beside me was punctured.
Within 1 second, is 1 second peeps!! I turn my head and looking my front mirror, my mind still wondering why I couldn't see the road in front of me? The car's mirror broken, is broken la!!!!


It totally scaring me and I cried for few seconds and the first thing come to me is, COVER YOUR FACE EMILY, IF NOT YOU WILL GET HURT!! Luckily I was wearing sunglasses on that time, is better prevention than nothing!! OMG I cried!! Park my car beside the road as fast as possible and took my wallet and handphone out of the car. Standing right on the road side and calling my boy for help. He drove from Bidor to Simpang Pulai within 30 minutes, wow damn fast!!! And the second call must be mummy la, she was afraid with my situation and asked me drive to somewhere which is more safety and call people for help.A chinese motorcyclist came near me and ask about my situation. I was Okay uncle, thanks for caring! He spoke 1 thing and makes me felt warm while I'm in the difficulty!

Thanks God!! Petronas is just beside with my accident place!! So I drove to the 1 way road and cos tan my car slowly slowly but still got people horn me. Why har? I'm just wanted to find a safety place. Whatever la.
Again, I get into the car and drive with gear number one, switching on double signal and drove 10km/j, LOL!!
You wouldn't understand my feeling when I am alone while this happened plus I am freaking afraid the mirror will suddenly drop on my thigh!! Although I know it won't be cause daddy stick UV protection paper before ( luckily 2) The cracking sound is NON STOP because it was still cracking, the whole mirror!!! That is why I drove 10km/j xDDDDDD


The car became shady after the mirror had broken. No straightly sunlight expose.

 But this is really superb extremely freaking seriously WORST!!

 Camwhore a bit while waiting my boy arrive. Sweat the whole head, it's sunny day!! Luckily not rainny day, if not, me jau jia lat lor!! Bocor glass plus rain drops. Can't imagine xD

Bought this which I wanted buy long long time ago. Finally bought here while eating my bread as breakfast =]

Yoyo!! My HERO reached!! I felt super safe when I saw him. He speed to my place cause he afraid I'm still scared =] Thanks baby!

And remove the broken mirror as what daddy asked.

Great job baby! Thanks!!

Removing, removing!!

And empty!! Hiu, sweat sweat sweat!! Finally it gone!!
捏了一把冷汗 >.<

Before and after inside here.


The moral of this story : Do not drive behind with lorry or cut lorry or bus as fast as possible to prevent this happen =] I will not afraid if dai gat lai si this would happen next time. Cause, I'm 大个女 =]


No comments:

Post a Comment