Aug 5, 2011

Big Giant House..

Hello, how are you guys in this few months? Everyday will be good and fine if your heart is with God  =]
It's another freedom day in office. And take short time to update my blog before it gone dead!!

Here we go, I trust you all have your own dream house right? Yea, so do I. Everyone earn their money just for a house, a car, insurance, life and everything. But MONEY is DREAM. So work hard ya peeps!
I will bring you go into a big and comfortable warm house in this blog.

This is the house which located at Meru Valley Golf Resort, Ipoh.
You will never knew there have such English housing and it is not so far from town.
You couldn't see these houses from outside because they paid for high security fee xD
It's actually housing area but what special about this is, there have a large golf field.
And all of the house was freaking expensive and beautiful building!
I really wish I could stay there for my relaxing time.
There are just like high class hotel!!!!!

I am 0% about the direction. And this journey took me 20 minutes from office to there.
The road is quite short but due to waiting and waiting for traffic lights.

 Big house, ain't this? The uncle used the empty space to grow vegetable and plant flower too.

I was thinking, how tired after clean up this house? I will be lazy to do house chores if I really own this big house. Have to employed a maid =]

 The living room. Ceiling was super high so that you can feel warm and cool wind from outside blew into the house. This is my dad's dream xD A light house with windy in living room for him to read newspaper and take a nap.

 And is another entry of the house just right at living room.

 Dining room. Again, entries and entries all over the house!!

 The media room. The feeling when I walked in just like I'd entry a private cinema. Will comfy sofa and keep privacy.

 There's a house opposite with uncle's Cheong house. IS A CASTLE in fairy tale!!!
Nonono!! This is really appear in Ipoh!!!

 Cca cca, I have no idea why I did this pose. However, I just exciting to move in here.

Bye everyone from overseas, meet up next time when both of you back! Miss you all!!

And there's one thing I want to share is, the bedroom for guest is totally same like the one you stay in 5 stars hotel. But here is more comfortable because ceiling was high and bathroom was high class as in hotel too!!
Sorry for I didn't took the pics in each rooms cause there are many peoples walking around. ><

This is really a nice place to stay. You wouldn't listen car's horn, polluted air. You will only enjoy the choir of natural phenomena like birds singing around you and breath in fresh air.

This, is really the big house I wish but i can't make it now. I trust I could did this in some days!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Emily reporter. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello who are the one who left me a comment here? Isn't it Huey Yen? Hehe, I like to write blog to prevent I forgot where I've been in these days. I am absent minded girl as well. And I'm not reporter la :)

    ReplyDelete