May 12, 2011

Tony and Joey..




Faith is not simply made by a human.
Basically is arranged by our God, of course you must have a little relationship with someone in the past "space".

Tony and Jo, a happy-go-lucky couple whom doesn't like to bring any trouble even a small tiny little matter to others. This is the first impression they gave me. *thumbs up*!
They're coming all the way from London for just attending Cadance and Ramon's wedding.
I guess is a precious chance for Tony because ang-mo usually don't know the custom of wedding in Chinese right? In Western they just simply invite some important family members and friends so do priest to witness their marriage. But I heard Tony said, to conduct a simple wedding it might cost RM100,000++ at Western country. Expensive till the max!!!!! That is why they would save the money for housing!!

Do you think peoples coming from an outstanding and bustling country could be like the comparison between KL and Kampar peoples? Or they might like to showing off everything they have? Or just got no topic to chat with us as we're living in a village? NO WAY!!!! I think I should change my mind.

They brought us a lot of happiness and of course knowledge too since I knew them, like I'm all the way asking about winter in Western country.
 ( * I also dreaming that my man could propose me in white snow, by witness of my family and friends* ) What a touch!! ~knock! knock!~ Wake up EmiLy Cheong!! Just waiting and waiting the time come!!!!
Sorry sorry, back to topic, they will answer everything that you wanted to know. Some times could make fun like stupid face =X Haha!!!

I felt a little shocked at once when I heard Joey said most branded shop (which we can afford,but still yet pricey for us) like Topshop, Zara, Juicy Couture is quite expensive for her. My mind was thinking pounds and pounds. Aren't they earn 5 times more money than Malaysian? Then why she still said it's pricey? I saw Jo's face was FULL of happiness when she saw discount in Vincci at Bukit Bintang road and when she buy many things from Tesco Kampar. Yea, I can felt how happy she is!! EmiLy you should really change your mind, UK people doesn't mean they're all rich, living in luxury lives.

I appreciate a friend like you Jo. Cause I got very less friends like you. Even myself can say is quite miser in family and friend's eyes. But Ivan know what type of people I am =] And what surprising me is, Jo and Tony said in unison they like Kampar very much. As Kampar comes with mountain, quite housing area, nice peoples and of course the price for everything are low!! I asked then : But Kampar is kinda like village, you can't even found a shopping mall except Tesco and you got no entertainment living in Kampar. Unless you can really accept the place is quite and relax. They don't even like Ipoh! Haha!! You couldn't listen this from foreigner I guess, besides they are from United States. The percentage of impossible in increasing xD

 They made miracle, is very happy to listen " I LIKED KAMPAR" from foreigners. Somehow, even people comes from different states in Malaysia will dislike Kampar too. I'm wondering why? Is not bad to live in Kampar, save more money, living in a healthy condition, and less murder case xD As I know, Tony is not a man-about-town but simple man. Jo is not bad girl but yet joyful girl.

I miss your funny laugh Jo,
I miss your AWESOME accent Tony,
I really wish I can travel to Liverpool and London,
I won't break promise,
I want save my money and go find you two!! and your catssss~

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your friends are so friendly♥ Great!
    I hope all the foreigners can be acted like your lovely friends but it's not possible.I have one friend who has been staying at UK since last year. He said discrimination always happens on him. He always gets scold by passerby only. I m pity of him.
    But,glad to see that your uk friends are so lovely and friendly :)
    And, I like to read your blog.:) your blog seems got low pitch and high pitch. hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that is our faith to knew each other with lovely way. Yea, no doubt they are really lovely and friendly!! I'm so sad to hear your friend's case. Hope he could overcome by those eyesight =] God bless! I always recalling when the time I'm writing my blog. So that I could represent my feelings =]I like to read your blog too Hui Fen!!

    ReplyDelete