May 3, 2011

Cadance's Wedding Dinner Night...



This will gonna be a long long post.
Hope my dear readers will not feeling bored as I'm exciting to post this out!
I realize May was a good-month for chinese to get marry.
Since my cousin sister, boyfriend's sister and a chinese star named Fan Fan was getting married.
Absolutely, I was dreaming I am one pair of couple between them!!
As my closer friends said : EmiLy Cheong wanted get marry as fast as possible. LOLZ!!

Started with a busy and rush into wedding preparation.
Had refused my dear Qiqi Loo's date on last 2 weeks.
Sorry, but I'm really busy..Forgive me**

Busy for what? Of course busy with something what girls will do >.<
Rush to salon purposely dye my half-head colour hair,
Rush to shopping and simply bought a skirt from MNG,
Rush to be a helpful girlfriend for my baby boy,
Rush to prepare make up stuff since some of the things are finished.

Wondering why am I really put emphasis on my girly stuff?
Because I never wear or do heavy make up like this.
Unless there are any event or dinner I have to attend to.
I'm not doing make up everyday like you saw in FB or Blog, isn't it?
But actually I like to do make up a lot =]

Okay, back to topic.
I'm still have to work before attending wedding dinner.
As I'm not any relative or siblings relation, but is okay =]
Meanwhile, boss said I can do some adjustment on closing time.
So, I closed office on 4pm. What to do next?
Bath time!! And do make up after that.
Unfortunately, I realized my digital camera's memory card was spoiled!!
So have to buy it by dinner night. Finally, bought it at PC Depot.
(why our mmc could corrupted in a sudden without any sign?)

Tata, done with my make up of the night (as shown on above), and I swear this is my first time
did my fake eyelashes applied with that tough and nice!! Nice one EmiLy   :)
Driving alone to Gui Lin Vegetarian Restaurant, is rainy day on that day.
Took about 15 minutes approached there, can't imagine I can go there by myself!!Yeahoo!!

Is a precious time to see everyone in tidy attire and sweet smile on that night.
So, photos taken is a MUST!!















<---Spot my name on the left hand side's photo? Yea, Lai Lai is me..Haha, what an old name =="
















My boyfriend was like a superman in these 8 days!! He did cook for "fried noodles night", as a driver EVERYDAY when going here and there, Kampar to KL, KL to Ipoh, Ipoh to Kampar, helped to serving overseas friends on their meals, hotels,  rented room, tidy up the messy house, doing EVERYTHING!! Even I couldn't talk with him although is only 1 sentence I wanted told him. See how superman is he!! Yea, maybe you all will felt my boyfriend is great. I admit too. But if you're standing from my view what was your feeling? I was worrying him, will he fell bad sick or fainted in any time? But it's fine, it's over it's over. No next time my superman..PLEASE!!!
(p/s : thanks my dear, bought me a dress+pants shirt for me, like it so much!!)




I can only take 1 picture with him like a pop star who busy around!!
 Ohhh, a pity short story I wanted to share with you all.
Julia, my boss's daughter who're the most cutest little girl of the night.
She did set her hair in salon and a small princess clip on her hair.
Wore a beautiful white dress with cute shoes.
She's a talkative and active girl if you knew her.
Running and eating all the time while waiting bride and bridal coming.
I guess she was imagining that she's a princess,
so she whirl her beautiful dress..and guess what happened next?
She accidentally fell down from 6 step tall stairs.
My mom shocked and shouted that time. Everyone were looking at her.
I guess she must be stun for a second.
No bleeding but got a new blushes on left side check and arm.
Luckily her skin was nothing, and her hair was still standing like a fake hair. xDD!!!

The boy beside is her brother, Wilson.
 Basically, this is the first time I attend  vegetarian wedding night.
Is not bad, I mean the food. But this restaurant's foods was okay okay not so delicious.
Have you seen fake chicken in restaurant before? Is also my first time =]
The chicken head was made by flour and adding something stick I guess.
Cute, right?


Really thanks God, my teeth was suit for eating as I cut the extra archwire before 1 week of dinner.
If not, I guess I can't even talk or smile on the whole night!!
Braces peoples need mirror..And I've prepared one for myself.
Let's imagine how will people looking at you if there's
anything stucking in the bracket, example like a greenish vegetable?  xDD!!
Is a yucksss!! So, check your teeth every time when you finish your dishes.

teehee~
Is almost 25 months with you, but still feeling like the 1st day we dating.
Nobody could give me such feeling, except you..<3!!


Next topic, since everyone were asking about my boyfriend's family,
I did some editing for clear explanation!!
Here are the family of my boyfriend, the 1st and 6th girls standing in a row
is our new Hong Kong friends!! Ise is the one who standing on the 1st,
a happy-go-round girl. Never expect she was married and has a 15 years old daughter!!
Her mind was still young even can join us crazy until the max!!!

The one who standing on 6th is Jan, we meet last year when she came Malaysia
for travelling. Is also a nice person to talk, she totally have HK's accent when talking.
Love them and miss them badly!!



Dear Julia princess..
She's alright after the fell. Haha..
This is what usually a kid do..Forgotten the pain, looking towards.




My mum had made a last decision to attend Cadance's wedding dinner. But my dad was absent on that night. Anyway, we're enjoy that's enough. Here is our family photo with boyfriend's sisters.



That's all for the first night of wedding dinner.
Will upload more and more photos on second night of wedding in KL.
And very sorry my blog had stopped although I'm hasn't done with it.
Because I'm sick and no energy to continue it. Sorry =]


p/s : Janet's wedding photos was corrupted due to the stupid memory card, so just end up my previous post like this. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment