May 18, 2011

Second wedding dinner night.

Sorry for broken promises. I'd promise to blog KL wedding dinner last week but never did it.
Thanks to my boyfriend, who take away the portable and my photos was all inside there.
Meanwhile, I'm totally sick last week and just recovered.

So, I'm gonna post about days we hang out to wedding dinner and day after dinner with our new friends =]

Is rushing to KL in the afternoon, we've planned to start our journey on 12pm something. But due to A LOT OF obstruction, finally we start our journey on almost 3pm!! I used to rush and rush to bath and do make up once I reach KL. And the place I thought we go first was Jesmine's house. Who knows we're going bride's aunt's house!!! I was nervous at first because I haven't bath, haven't do make up, haven't prepare everything yet!! But my boyfriend still feeling nothing as we're super late!! Ise and Jan said an idiom : 真係皇帝唔急太监急啊!! ( it means : eunuch was more worried than emperor since everything hasn't complete yet but still do everything in slow motion) Hong Kong peoples are basically like a machine, do everything in short time but efficiency and of course they are very very very rush to everything. Can't wait even just a few seconds.Quite funny right? We all were feeling annoyed all the way in whole plan. Like people who already sitting in car A have to move to car B suddenly, changed destination, arranged time but still arranged again and again, again and again. Feel like really vomit blood =S  But thanks God we did it smoothly.

Is raining cats and dogs on that day and we are on the way to KL. Listening songs and talk with my boy to prevent he fall asleep. Highway was a little bit stuck maybe due to holiday? Eating McD's french fries and drunk coke!! Wow, that's the way I gain weight + fat!!! Totally addicted =[ 

Bored in the car so camwhore time. 
See, this is the real me xD
One eye is double eyelid and another one is single eyelid but sometimes comes with double eyelid too =]
That's pure me =]


Approach Ramon aunt's house around 4.30pm is a bit late so I have to RUSH!!!
Once I reach the house, my mouth can't close because is too big la the house! Can't really accept.
And a small swimming pool at parking area. Is not really for swimming because within 3 second you can reach opposite of the pool xDD Is mainly use to be jacuzzi I guess. Anyway, is quite relax for me if this appear in my dream house!!

So back to topic, done my stuff on 7pm and done a little chaos curly hair and it was my first time. My hair almost scorched because nobody do it for me and I didn't even use any hair care but just simply do it. Anyhow, it's passed and I swear I'll never do that again unless do it by stylist =[
Wore my new sport skirt from MNG which bought without consideration. Still remember that day my boy was impatient and just answer my questions about the skirt perfunctory so I just paid. 

I think I'm the first who get ready in the house on that day because everyone was BUSYYYYYYYY~
I think is quite a big different after I put on make up, isn't it?


Meanwhile, my Mr. Ivan back from outside and here is his new attire with his smart look =]
Love it love it =] *love you too*


Finally, we reach restaurant!!!
I'm starving all the way we came from Kampar =]
Is time to eat eat eat and photos!! But so bad my camera was out of battery when dinner comes to climax!! FINE!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for this vegetarian restaurant, is branch here I guess. Their foods is not really taste like vegetarian. Is actually like usual foods in cafe. Seriously, I did eat in this restaurant which located in Cheras EVERY SINGLE TIME I went to KL. The smells of those foods was surrounding me every time I imagine. And the French burger, nasi lemak, Korea noodles was the most attractive!!! Take a chance to try at there. Click here to follow the map and try it today!! Environment, foods, waiters, and music inside this cafe is 100% thumbs up, not kidding. I'm starving now, wish I could eat at there now..

Okay, wake up from my dream.
Here are a few photos of the night.

I have no idea why she's doing like this =S *fainted*

And here comes the pretty one =]
She's cute actually!! She is Julia =]

My mom used to tell me last time. 外甥多像舅父. 
Means niece is usually looks alike with maternal uncle. 
Here is the answer!! They really super duper looks alike even Ivan cut the same hair style with Wilson LOLZ
Is also from the same hair stylist!! I guess Wilson's face will totally looks like Ivan when he grown up =]

Our next destination, bring Ise and Brian to Equatorial Hotel which located in KL. Near Sungei Wang and Times Square. Wow, this is a expensive hotel I guess. Because even the Evian mineral water in the room priced RM28.00 for only 1 litre!! Even wi-fi also need to paid for RM28 each hour!! Not included? What hotel is this? Anyway, if the bed is comfortable, is ok =] Playing with Ise's iPhone till mad and lost my voice after the session. Crazy~

Here comes the bride!! Who are the exhausted like Ivan. Serving oversea friends, rush for timetable for dinner night, everything and everything. She said many of her friends said Ivan looks alike with her, so I decide to take perfect photo for them =] Cheers!

See the swimming pool behind me? Is actually located in parking area and I was wondering how could the one can fully enjoy in the pool since is was just at the road side. I mean the main door was just behind xD

This photo was imperfectly on my expression, never expect he do this to me, behind got many peoples la Ivan!! xD
muackss~

Have our supper on 1am at Pelita,KL. Is really exhausting but still enjoyed the moment =]
Always think that they will leave very soon then it's worth to sacrifice my sleeping time in this few days.
However, Rianne and Michael have to rush back to Ramon's house and wait for rented taxi on 3am.
They will be going Philippines travel again then only back to Holland. So good!! Can travel here and there. When will be my turn Ivan? Our next destination will be Perth, West Australia!!! I can't wait to see kangaroos!!

Bye Rianne, see you next time!!


Bath, pack my things up, dries up my hair and off to bed!! Is 4.30am and I couldn't really sleep well because my sleeping time was over. Yet my boy friend is still sleeping like a PIG. xD
Awake on 11am and hang out to MG vegetarian cafe. Is another highly recommended vegan restaurant in Sunway USJ. This shop have more branch in KL. Hopefully, they would open a new in Ipoh!! I miss the laksa and rice!!



Finished our brunch and heading to KL meet Ise them who staying at Equatorial Hotel. So admire them can sleep until 1pm that day =[
So, park our car and walk along Bukit Bintang road and is my first time walking with relaxing feel. I'd go into Farenheit 88, Pavillion and Sungei Wang but buy nothing. Just walking around.
She is Jan, a humour girl from HK =]

They're super excited when saw Malaysia branded stuff which is doing 50-70% discount!! Actually I'm quite exciting too but nothing to buy so take some photos outside Vincci to release my boredom =]
Is windy evening and skies are started falling rain. Yet we didn't bring umbrella or jacket. So, just R.U.N~


Readers, have you eat Subway before? My boy did promise me for 2 years that he will bring me taste the long long burger from Subway and we try on that day!! Honestly, this is my first time. Is not oddball if I'm eaten for the first time because Kampar and Ipoh doesn't have Subway and another wish from me, I wish Subway could have branch somewhere in Ipoh. De Garden is the best place! Come on Subway!
We choose the Footlong burger and comes with vegetables and delicious sauces!!Mixed and mixed..
It's really tasty!! But you cannot eat this everyday because is kinda pricey. It cost around RM15 for this yummy burger. But long long once then it's fine la =]

Waiting rain stops and walk back to BB Plaza to get our car. That's all for that day.
Back to office with puffy eyes on the second day. But so happy I still can meet up with Joey and Tony!!
Will show you all the BIG house we went in Ipoh on next post. Stay tuned!

Is an A.W.E.S.O.M.E days hanging out with so many peoples!!! Love Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment