Apr 25, 2011

Their wedding!! L.O.V.E.S!!!



I ALWAYS admire peoples who can take their wedding shoot in different countries with nice background, amazing view, beautiful sight. There are few couples who engaged this year and married in this year too.
One pair of them are my cousin sister and a Singaporean husband.

My cousin, who has a great luck that can work at Singapore without any obstruction because she has relative staying at there. She working as a promoter whom selling shoes and what a weird is...She HAS TO wear stocking and shoes for customer every single time if customer wanted try the shoes. How could it be? It seems losing dignity as a human. I felt shocked when I heard that and lastly she refuse to work at there any more. Yea, maybe people who working at Singapore would be rich and happy for enjoying their luxury live, but they would surrender to the stress surrounding if they could. So, don't simply admire people working at Singapore =] Something funny happened, my cousin came back very often when she working as promoter and she ask me teach her pronouncing SHOES AND SHOCKS. But she pronounce SHHHHooohhess, sockhesSSS...Wakaka!! Can't imagine she able to listen and talk fluent English after few years. What a jest on her. Haha..

Janet, have a date with a boy since she working at Singapore. But due to some problems, they separated.
What I like to sharing here was, finally she found a boy who can really afford to take care of her in future, who really treat her good, who she loves in her lives, who are humour but attentive enough for her.
Tell me, who doesn't like this kind of boys? I admire too, but not admiring so much because I got that kind of boyfriend too xD 
Purposely showing off my good boyfriend here. Wakaka!!

Although Patrick was elder than Janet around 12 years, but Patrick seems kinda like child and really humour and playful enough! He can do something you didn't expected and he would talk softly with humour speech.
I just meet him twice but can feel that he is a reliable man. My cousin sister's life can give him to take good good care I trust.

Last night was a happily night for them and so do my aunt and uncle. I really felt happy and congrats to them a lot. A couple walk together and done with engagement and last marriage. Is not an easy job seriously!! As you all know I wanted married to my loves one thousand years ago, I hope the next engagement will fall on me and him. Still early to dreaming..Soob soob...But I trust my future husband will be a good and nice husband too =]

Say tune with my dinner photos..Will be upload soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment