Apr 22, 2011

Hairdo,LIESE..

For a deep consideration, finally decided cut my long and arid hairs off!!
Yea, in the same time dye my hair into chestnut brown color too!!


Bought LIESE at Watson and wanted to try another brand of hair dye in stead of using saloon's every time.
Not bad!! The result was completely same with the actual color of the adver picture.
I'm still worrying will it works on my dry and weird hair?

Had been taken 3 hours in saloon to cut, dye and wash my hair.
Cut my hair as planned earlier, still same style just a few inches short.
Don't understand why, my mum still said my hair like not cutting.
p/s : every time also like that, dah biasa.Haha..

Hmmm, few easy steps to using LIESE.
First, prepare all mattress that should use when dye your hair.
Like : Tissue, hand gloves, a towel that you won't mind it become dirty or stain of colored, face mask (if possible), a timer, and a CAMERA of course.xDDD
(1) Wash your hair with shampoo and make sure you're not scratching your scalp because stinging feelings will occured if you hurts your scalp.
 (2) Make your hair half-dry and there's no water dropping because color will drop everywhere if not concern.
(3) Mixed the dye chemical together ( I'm not so clear about this step because the staff do it for me), please read all the rules on the papers inside the box clearly.
(4) Next, squeeze the liquid on your palm or straight to your hair. It would became mousse type when squeezed out.
(5) Done with gently massage on scalp until there are bubbles appeared and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
(6) Wash it and remove stain on your skin with make up remover or lotion if necessary.
(7) Finally done!!! And pictures time =]


Bubbly bubbly make a lot of styles for my hair..

I'm trying so hard not to laugh just to take this high-hair photo..weird =X

Here's the result of my hair color, is not as yellow as this. My sis was using flash while taken this photo.
Is actually like color of the adver box.



No comments:

Post a Comment