Apr 20, 2011

A prank to mum!!

Accidentally get an off day and slept until 10am ++.
Spent the half day at home and doing house chores. Clean up my bedroom, clean the dusty fan, wash my mattress cover, etc. 
Quite relax at home without rushing here and there, done what I'd planned to do and felt satisfying!!
Felt super boring when cleaning my fan, so find something to eat.

Once I reach kitchen, I saw my favourite food. Maize!!
Finished the short maize and what to do next in stead of throwing away?
Do something special peoples!!

Yea!! Do a prank to mum who was cooking in the kitchen!!
Don't know why, I felt excited and happy when do something stupid like prank to my friends and family.
p/s : And I always shocked my boyfriend when he went upstairs of my house!!Wakakaka!!

Pictures of the prank xDD
What you need to do is, prepare a thread and a eaten-maize xD
Next, simply use a knot and tie it up. Make sure it won't drop to prevent failure process.
Slowly...Slowly....Slowly release the thread and let the maize go down and down.
And GOTCHA!! See what my mum's words when she saw my works!! swt ==''
Specially thanks to my sweetheart who helped me ask for my boss isn't it I've off day on Tuesday (19.04.2011). Because is Perak Agung's birthday on yesterday.
Actually I so stupid lor, why I not dare ask myself leh? Weirdo.
Let's create something fun and creative to live out loud in your days!!


After having dinner with family on around 8pm ++, faster take bath and went to Tesco buy laundry detergent and 3 monkeys followed. As if old aunty, comparing the price and weight of detergent. Which could be the cheapest and affordable one? Bought Daia at last. Back home and enjoy our supper.

Dad bought this at some where. We called it blood-bird nest in chinese.
Is actually bird nest but these swallow is living in caves only. Is different with bird nest that my dad kept.


 Looks yummy right? It's sweet!!


 Finished and is time to say good night..
yea, of course thanks for mummy's cooking too.

No comments:

Post a Comment