Apr 20, 2011

Ouchhhh, eyebrow tattoo!!

It had been separated by 3 months time. Ought to laziness, timeless, tiredness, finally I've done with my eyebrow tattoo by reason of few wedding dinners will coming very soon, I only have a little time went to complementary colour for my eyebrow.

Peoples always asked : eyebrow tattoo? tak sakit mie? Isn't it painful? δΈη—›ηš„ε’©? Must be bleeding a lot lor?
And my answer is : Ya, is really painful!! But, just for the moment when beautician using machine ( will just used in the first time of tattoo ) to drew the outline or we said make a shape for the new eyebrow.

As a rule, the painful feelings is like using a knife to cut off your skin. It took around 2 minutes to drew the outline and is unbearable!! After that, just using a small tiny comb-like knife to sting your skin. It's purposely force the colour ink put in the pores or like something else.

16/01/2011 is the first time I do my eyebrow tattoo, goodbye my weird and ugly eyebrow!!
p/s : Please please my dear little fur, don't grow that fast on my eyebrow. I've to use long time to remove you all.
My mom is the one who affected me to do eyebrow tattoo. I followed mom went to saloon for colour complimentary few times before. And I always told myself I MUST do eyebrow tattoo when I'm grown.
And now I've done with it.*happy*


Beautician will helped you draw the eyebrow which really suitable your face shape then only she'll starts the 'operation'. Sounds creepy!! She chosen brown colour for teenager but not as though like auntiesss's grey colour or even black colour for somebody.

Eyebrow tattoo can really affected a lot.
It can shown a vigor and spiritual face after tattoo for someone who're like me. (reverse eyebrow shape)
And yea, do I look fierce after eyebrow tattoo? No worries, the ink is still stain on my eyebrow but within 7 days the ink will flop slowly and will looks more and more natural..


Have a look to the comb-like knife. Quite sharp and imagine using this thing sting your skin in fast movement.
Is a OUCH!!



 She's famous in doing eyebrow tattoo in Ipoh, Cathryn Soong. KuanYin =] 
I assure aunty will like her much!!xD



As a whole, it looks great and quite suit with my brown colour hair.
Gonna dye it very soon for the following dinners. Already bought LIESE from Watson yesterday =]



Thanks for reading my blog babes.
I never thought they're so many 
peoples will visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment