Jul 9, 2012

My first backpack


Enjoying my life very much after the end of stage.
Close friends said I'm getting mature, glad to hear that.
At least I'd change a little of mine this year.
I'm tough, I'd changed, I'm alive!! Thanks God!!

Achieved my first dream, is all done by myself.
Backpack is one of my dream, a big dream, to travel all around the world.
As a beginner, I would like to pay a visit in my country before head for oversea.
It's kind of dangerous for a girl walk alone on the dark street.
But I never think too much about it as I think I have to protect myself since I'm alone.

Bought depart and return bus tickets, pack few clothes and brought important stuff.
Started my journey on Saturday evening, reached KL on 9.45pm.
Walk about 1.2km from Puduraya bus station to Hotel.
Yea, I admit I'm a bit afraid when I'm walking alone.
But I trust I can take care myself well, so.. just go ahead.

Thanks God I reached the familiar hotel which I'd been here 2-3 times before.
RM40 for a night, stayed in dorm. Suddenly felt that I can be that independent without anyone's cares.
Staying with 2 women from western country.
Choose upper bed because I feel safety than sleep bottom bed.

Take a rest and hunting for food on about 10.30pm.
Went Wing's Cafe, ate Spaghetti and drank red bean green tea.
Listening to live music, keep Whatsapp with cousin to let them know I'm safe here.
Contacted Mei Mei, she's coming to the town on the second morning, we date and hang out together.
Had been sitting at Wing's for about 2.5 hours. I'm tired.
Shower and dry my hair. Is about 2am. I'm insomnia.
Thinking about my future, my relationship, my family, my friendship, my career.

Rolling here and there on the comfy bed.
My brain is stucking with all this things.
3am, a roommate woke up with messy hair and disorder attire. Rushing to somewhere with her backpack.
Guess she's overslept and rushing to airport or another destination.


Finally slept on 4am, but not really sleep well, don't know why.


Awake without alarm on 7.30am. Sunlight shining through my private window.
First feeling on the morning is, THANKS GOD I'M STILL ALIVE!!
Rolling on bed until 8.30am, move my ass to downstairs had my breakfast.
Rich breakfast comes with roti canai, hot milo, watermelon, breads.

9.30am, carry on my sweet dream until 11.20am.
Wake up in a rush and shower, dry hair all.
Checked out on 12 sharp.
Do some research on way to my destination.
Is disappointed when found out that Stadium Merdeka is far a way from me.
Decided just walk around golden-triangle after that.

Tied up my hair, wearing suitable attire, with canvas shoes.
Started my journey with my bag.
Date Mei Mei on 1.30pm and we finally met!!


Explored Petrosains. Is freakin crowded on that day since it was weekend.
Played something crazy with Mei Mei. Felt very uncomfortable after that thingy :(
My science's knowledge improved a bit, happy.

Is about time to leave, separated with Mei Mei after few hours met.
Both walking to different ways, different destination.
That's how life begun.

Friends, is a very important people in your whole life.
You will need them all the time.
Do not simply abandon your friends.
Lend a helping hand as they really need you!!

I love my friends <3


 Last but not least, share some photos of the hotel :



No comments:

Post a Comment