Jul 26, 2012

A new Chapter

Reading blogger's new post is the motivation for me to write my new post.
Today's blog is about my current life style, new life begun.

Yeap, I'm in love. With a cool guy.
My very first speed dating in my life. Maybe people think that we're too fast to get together, but is okay for us, as long as we know what we wanted. We are now working and have our own career, 50% might going to career and another 50% is for our relationship. He always asked me to concentrate more on my career, be a responsible people, work harder. 

I'm a girl who never taste bitterness before. There is only happened once in my life, 2 weeks before CNY. I lose 3kg due to that sad case, I cannot swallow foods, water. I couldn't sleep well and awake in the midnight at least 4-5 times for continuously 3-4 days. The worst experience I had before. And I am so sorry for giving you guys troublesome, deep apologize to whom related especially the one who helping me so much last time. I'm growth in a happy family, get whatever I wanting but I never cherish everything oftentimes. I am so lucky to work in a no-pressure salon. And soon, I found out that my life changed, my attitude changed cause I'm too free here and slowly making me laziness and less motivation to carry on my work. That's how I passed my life in the past 1.5 years. Maybe friends are admiring me, but seriously I need to jump out from this kind of working environment. Is planning shift to somewhere far away from home build my own career. But everything is still under planning.


Talk about him. He is an honest guy who can talk very straight, his words always hurt me, my weakness. But every time after I filtered what he told me, I realise his words could toughen me. Thanks, thanks for being honest and telling me the truth. I know I can be tough without you by my side. LDR ain't easy but we can make it. It's all about honest, loyalty, sincere and trusted, as how you told me from the first day.


I understand maybe you're kinda pissed me off when I need you repeat maybe twice for the thing you telling me, but please trust me I'm truly listening your words. Sometimes I couldn't get what you saying is because your English might be too hard for me? Or I couldn't hear you clearly. I'm listening every words of you and I'm trying to memorize all. Absent-minded is not an excuse for me since the day I be with you, cause I'm taking the risk and I knew it. I'm working hard on learning English too, I trust communication is not a problem between us. We can still talk happily and sharing our stories no matter how weak my English is.

Everything you taught me, I do appreciate. You brighten up my life. Thank you!
I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment