Oct 6, 2011

Braces

in memory of the pimples LOL

It had been a long time I never blog about my teeth!
Wow, time really flies!! I have been re-brace for half year which mean 6 months!!

Every time I remind myself to capture the process of changing of my teeth, I'll forgotten then.
Lazy and lazy until I realise it was moving quick. And reminded myself take photo on every month.
Yea, it was probably moving but it going worst until my bottom lips and face are going ugly..

Doesn't like this feeling and makes my jaw like drop and a little numb sometimes.
Whatever, the only thing I want is no cracked sound between bones before I remove braces.

Last night was the 5th appointment I'm going to. As usual, the boy who following me is him.
Oh yeah, I'd changed the upper part's rubber into red color!! Quite good looking as I love it very much.
Last month I was wearing a super ugly rubber, pink and light purple. And at last the light purple rubbers turns into white color within 4 days. I swear I will never put any light color for rubbers anymore.But I guess 1 or 2 months later I will undergo something different like my teeth couldn't stand for rubber because it might loosen easily so doctor is going make me like while-mouth-wires!! The only thing I fear is the archwire, I will change the archwire either 1 or 2 months later. Horrible!!!

 The different between 2 months :
(p/s : please focus on my teeth but not lips because I'm lacking in Vitamin B or whatever which cause my lips dry and itch badly!!Thanks Man Man I saw your message in FB inbox, sorry I didn't reply cause lazyyyy,swt)

I love this sharp green rubber very much as it not like light colors, turns into white very fast.
Take note at the bottom row of teeth, there are no gap at the front teeth and I still be able to bite at least 1 teeth.

And this is the different, of course I love this red rubber very much. But I trust within 1 month it will turns into orange color.
And can you notice that I couldn't bite my teeth and a obvious gap at the front teeth occurred? This is because doctor haven't change the archwire to the thick one. And last night only I know I'm having a super bad habits which may affect my braces!! That is why my chin moving so fast and became a mango now. I can't even use my front teeth to bite something like seaweed now, weird izit?

The bad habit I doing is, you also couldn't guess it like this was only the usual practice I did everyday.
Is, is, is... THE WAY I SWALLOW SALIVA!!!
Are you curious about the way I swallow my saliva?
Like normal people they will swallow it by using tongue to push backwards of saliva and tongue will only pushing the ceiling. But compare with my way, I will swallow it by pushing my tongue towards my teeth, means tongue pushing teeth and using back muscle of tongue to carry saliva until throat. Doctor said, only people like this (the left pic) will swallow saliva like this way. If I still don't change my bad habit, or else doctor will put few brackets at the back of bottom tooth. Have to paid for extra charges!! I will change I will change since it need $$.. Huhuhuhu~

Whatever la, as long as my teeth and the jaw will back to normal I will not sum tong for paying this large amount :(

No comments:

Post a Comment